Valley Restart Christmas Gifts
The Good Shepherd ECW is sponsoring a toy collection for the children at Valley Restart again this year. There are eight families with a total of seventeen children. Collections will occur on December 15 during our Food Pantry collection from 9:000 to 10:00 a.m. Or you can bring them to church on a Sunday morning at the 9:30 service.
Gifts should be wrapped or in gift bags and tagged with gender & age of child. Please identify the family by number, #1-8.
Please tell Linda Brown which families you are buying gifts for to better coordinate this project. Do not feel restricted to the specific items listed. Any age-appropriate gifts are welcome.
1. Boy, age 2: Hot Wheels, coloring book & crayons, baby doll, toy dog or cat. Size 3T; Shoes 6T
2. Boy, 6 months: Clothes up to 2T, baby toys, new stroller, crib, bathtub, Dr. Brown’s bottles.
Girl, age 7: Really fancy dresses (? Size), costume jewelry, family games, art set, science kits (STEM)
Girl, age 9: Accessories from Unspeakable.com, science kits(STEM), art kits, family/board games
3. Boy, age 12: size 18 pants, large shirts, 8 ½ shoes (likes Nike clothes), Karaoke microphone, mongoose bike, phone case for Galaxy A11, board games
4. Boy, age 13: Medium (10-12) clothes, gift card
5. Girl, 3 months: clothes 6+months, baby toys (learning toys with lights & sounds), Singing Monkey(Apples & Bananas at Walmart), gift cards for Target or Walmart
Boy, age 16: pants-30” waist, 36-38”length, shoes-13 ½ men’s, basketball shorts, Anything for X-box1 , advanced Legos (complicated, like skyscraper), gift cards
6. Girl, age 11: Clothes, size 6 women’s, Medium adult, shoe-size 8, Legos, books (graphic novels), weighted stuff animal
Girl, age 14: Clothes, size 8 women’s, Medium women’s, shoe-size 9. Yarn, crochet hooks, Serape (tiger blanket)
Girl, age 16: Clothes, size 16 women’s, XL; shoe-size 10, Acrylic painting supplies, weighted stuff animals mini backpack, sketch book
Girl, age 17: Shoes- 7 ½ women’s, cool tube socks, yarn (bamboo or natural fibers, neutral colors) knitting needles, Hydro flask,
7. Girl, 7 months: gift card, baby accessories (bows, headbands), soft baby books, 3-6 month clothes??
Twin boys, age 3: Clothes- size 4T, art items (coloring books, crayons, finger paints), blocks, Kinetic sand set, Learning toys,
Large push toys.
8. Boy, age 6: Clothes, size 14, shoes- size 4, Razor scooter, bike, skate board with helmet & knee & elbow pads
Boy, age 14: Pants size 38, shirts 2X, shoes- size 12, soccer ball, skate board stickers, skate board bearings, sketch book, key chain